- 100.00 - 1000.00 INR
- 100 INR
- 100 Meter (m)
- 600 Celsius (oC)
- FIRE PROOF, WELDING WORKS, FLAME PROOF, HEAT RESISTANCE, WELDING BLANKET
- 1000 Millimeter (mm)
- 450 Grams (g)
- 0.6 Millimeter (mm)
- FIRE PROOF, WELDING CURTAINS, WELDING WORKS, FLAME PROOF, HEAT RESISTANCE, WELDING BLANKETS
- Fire retardant Fabric
- 850 C
Available ProductÃ¢Â€Â™s variation in Glass Fiber Cloth:
We have various range of fiber glass fabric in different thickness, weaving and Customized Sizes for Fire Blanket. Having Working Temperature range from 550 C to 600 C.
Approved Standards : CE, EN 1869: 1997, IS 1969, IS 3442, ASTM D 3775 , ISO 9001:2015
Fiberglass is a material consisting of numerous extremely fine fibers of glass. Glass fiber is formed when thin strands of silica-based or other formulation glass is extruded into many fibers with small diameters suitable for textile processing. These are useful because of their high ratio of surface area to weight. However, the increased surface area makes them much more susceptible to chemical attack.
Manufactured by us offers the best control over Thickness, Weight and Strength of all forms of Fiberglass Textiles. This cloth includes properties like High Tensile Strength, Dimensional Stability, High Heat Resistance, Fire Resistance, Good Thermal Conductivity, Durability, etc. In All Fire Blanket Customized Sizes Available.
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Western Union, Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1500 Per Week
- 1-2 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- Approved Standards : CE, EN 1869: 1997, IS 1969, IS 3442, ASTM D 3775 , ISO 9001:2015
No. 5, Dharmkuj, B/H. Pancham Mall, Nikol Gam Road,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382350, India